11/01/2011

Faux Fur



This week is all about learning for tests. Horrible, but we have to.
Because of the exams, my brain is filled with Maths and French, instead of fashion. And that's a pitty when you're writing a fashion blog.


I decided to write you an article about faux fur. I used to not be a great fan of faux fur. But a certain jacket made me change my mind. I was watching a programm where they showed a faux fur coat with leopard print, wich looked very classy. The brand, to which the item belonged, doesn't really have a good webshop, and I couldn't find a picture of the jacket, so I dicided to show you some others instead. I actually fitted the second one, when I was in Paris and I really loved it. But the fact that the jacket isn't at all timeless and that it was kind of expensive, made me not buy it.


Next week, after exams, I'm going to shoot outfitposts again and I'll write a lot of articles.
If you're also studying, Good Luck!

Lots of love, Liselot

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten