11/06/2011

dreaming about the future





HIGH HOPES
When I was a little girl, I wanted to become a teacher. A singing teacher/mother.
Well, my dreams changed a lot. I've got big plans and big dreams and I think everybody should have dreams. I know that not every dream comes true, but if you work hard enough, they may will.


Starting with the near future, I just want to graduate. I'm in my final year and it's hard.
But I've got faith. If I graduate, I'll be done with highschool, the first of june.
I'm now working at the warehouse of the departmentstore De Bijenkorf and I've been talking with my supervisor about a transfer to the store itsself. So after my exams, I'm going to work at the store the entire summer.

Working at the store is great, because next year, I'm going to study Fashion Managment. I really can't wait to study fashion. 

I can't predict what is going to happen after my study, but I'm sure it will be great. I'm going to make sure that it is.

This week, I'm starting running again. I'm dreaming that once, I'll walk the New York marathon. Talking about good motivation to go running!

Ofcourse I'm also dreaming about designer bags and shoes (like I said in a recent post), but my most important dream for the future is: being happy and healthy!



Lots of love, Liselot

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten