9/29/2011

new in/knitted cardigan






At saturdays, I work from 8 til 16 at the warehouse of de Bijenkorf. De Bijenkorf is a luxury department store. At the warehouse, we especially control the distribution of goods. Working at the warehouse is very heavy, but it's worth it. Because I work at de Bijenkorf, I was invited to attend the special shopping evening previous of the Drie Dwaze Dagen. De Drie Dwaze Dagen, are three days of sale, with low prices of expensive brands. I was only able to shop things, displayed in the folder of thursday. I was'nt really enthousiastic about the clothing, but my mother and I decided to take a look. I did buy something. I've bought a black knitted vest from the de Bijenkorf brand. I think this baby is going to keep me very warm and cosy this winter!






Black knitted vest de Bijenkorf


Lots of love, Liselot


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten