9/22/2011

Bas for Zeeman


For the first time in many years I went to Zeeman today. Zeeman is a low budget shop, with mostly basic textiles and household goods. I barely ever come at Zeeman, but this time it had to. The famous dutch fashion designer Bas Kosters designed a limited edition under- and nightwear collection for Zeeman. Bas Kosters is known for his childlike prints and extravagant designs. For the prints on his collection, he got inspired by the tattoos of sailors. The design of the underwear is inspired by sportswear of the seventies. All items of the collection are available for the cheap prices we're used of. Below, you can see the pictures Simone took from me and the underwear at Zeeman. I also brought the briefs from the last picture home with me. Because maybe a Bas Kosters, is worth a lot of money in a few years!







if you would like to read more about the collection:
Article about Bas for Zeeman


Lots of love, Liselot

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten