10/09/2011

inspiration





I saw these photo's on flickr today and I really love them.


It has been a busy week and the next one is going just as busy. I do have some things to look forward to. This tuesday, we're going to Antwerp with our arts class. In Antwerp we're going to visit a museum and we've got a photography assignment to do. The assignment is, making a photo of the Antwerp streetscape. We're planning on doing some shopping, while taking the photo. Sounds like a perfect day, right?

Next week, Lisette, Simone and I are going to Paris for 3 days. These days'll be filled with wandering around Paris, visiting museums and ofcourse shopping.

As you can see, wonderfull things are coming up and these things get me through busy and hectic weeks like the one coming. For now, I'm leaving you with some inspiration.

Lots of love, Liselot

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten