1/04/2012

je veux




It was almost impossible to fot those 6 images in one collage, so I decided to do it a little different. I actually kind of like the result. Some expensive combined with some cheap again and 3 of these items are actually on my: 'I really want to have you, but you're expensive list'. 

I really want to buy:

Suede blue pumps Steve Madden €99,95
Tortoise sunglasses Ray Ban €115
Black leather jacket (this one is Moschino Cheap and Chic and it is really expensive so I think I'll buy a Zara one instead for €139.95)

the rest:
Blue suede clutch Asos €40
Black denim hot pants Ksibi €124
Black blouse Zara €49,95

Lots of love, Liselot

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik zie blauwe hakken en een blauwe tas, misschien heb je ook wel een blauwe galajurk haha. Dat zou wel erg blauw zijn.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. haha voor jou een vraag voor mij een weet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen