1/03/2012

Happy New Year!




Happy New Year everybody!
A new year, means new changes, new good plans and a new beginning. I feel like 2012 is going to be a great year, or well we're gonna make sure it's going to be a great one!

It's still vacation and I'm working on my Arts project. I'm making an outfit with the theme: 'winter'.
Because of the theme I'm turning 2 meters of faux fur and 2 meters of grey viscose into a skirt and shirt. To complete the outfit I'm making a hat and I've embroidered a band of viscose around my shoulders.

Today, I've been searching for a dress for my graduation gala and I found a really pretty one. Only mission left, is to find matching shoes and a purse.

A lot to do, and my tests are also in 2 weeks, so busy busy. Tomorrow I'll post a fashion related article again.

Lots of luck, happines and health this year,

Liselot

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten