2/08/2012

Sweet Goodbye





Friday is the day.
My highschool project 'La vie en rose' is done and so is this blog.
I'm very satisfied with the results of  La vie en rose. I estimate I've got 4750 pageviews by the time I hand in my project and I think that's a great result. I've really learned a lot from blogging. I've got to know myself better; my style and personality. I started looking at things different and I learned to really make a commitment. Because well, that's actually the most important thing about blogging; making a commitment. Commiting to a project. Not only satisfying yourself with what you're writing, but also entertaining your readers. Staying versatile and original. 

I really want to thank you all for helping me, all of you in another way. By helping me make up new subjects, correcting my English, taking photo's, or just following me. Without my followers, I wouldn't have been able to succeed with this project. Thanks to La vie en rose I was able to show a little bit of myself and write an, in my opinion, great paper. 

I do really want to start blogging again sometime, but under a different name and with a more professional approach.


For now, I hope you enjoyed reading La vie en rose and wish you all a very happy and fashionable future!




With an enormously big amount of love, Liselot


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten